Monday, July 11, 2011

Grief Division

I am in the process of relinquishing our vacation timeshare back to the company. I don't have the funds to keep it.

It was an extraordinary blessing for us. We vacationed in Palm Springs, Mexico, Florida, Arizona to name a few of the places we traveled. We loved our time together and our travels.

I completed the paperwork, included a copy of Laurence's death certificate and returned it by FedEx. I received a FedEx back with a letter to Laurence telling him that he neglected to sign the paperwork. I called and left messages three times reminding them that he passed away. Then they called and left a message wanting the signed paperwork returned. I returned it by FedEx with a copy of the death certificate. They sent another FedEx with paperwork for me to go back to the notary and have them certify my signature...again.


Loss shows up in so many ways. Loss of my beloved husband, the life we shared, our vacation investment. I wish companies had a Grief Division to help people through loss and not make them explain it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment