Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dreams

I've had several intense dreams about Laurence lately. The details faded quickly but I remember how he was helping me in some way. In fact, when I woke up I felt like he was still holding my hand.

I still feel moments of grief when I just can't believe he's not here. There is still a feeling of shock and sadness. But there are also times when I feel so much peace. I feel a greater freedom to talk to Laurence, especially when I'm cooking something. He is definitely helping me because I actually made some pretty good meals.

I give thanks for him every day in my prayers. I prayed for an extraordinary partner and my prayers were answered beyond my imagination. Thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. Christine,
    I am so glad you are able to receive his love~ what a tribute to the everlasting nature of a holy bond.

    ReplyDelete